Nikko Asset Management is announcing the following Basic Policy in order to prevent damages caused by anti-social forces.
- In order to foster the sound development of the national economy and protect investors, systematic efforts shall be made to exclude anti-social forces.
- Nikko Asset Management's representative directors and management team shall formulate measures necessary for ensuring the safety of customers and employees.
- Absolutely no relationships, including engaging in transactions, shall be had with anti-social forces. All unjust demands from anti-social forces shall also be refused.
- Engaging in backroom deals with and providing capital to anti-social forces shall be strictly prohibited.
- External specialists, including the police, law firms, and the National Center for the Elimination of Boryokudan, shall be referred to when unjust demands are made by anti-social forces.
- Both civil and criminal legal means shall be used when unjust demands are made by anti-social forces.