Listed Index Fund International Bond (Citigroup WGBI) Monthly Dividend Payment Type
The Fund seeks to achieve net asset volatility per unit of trust assets which closely correlates with the movement of the Citigroup Nonyen World Government Bond Index – Japanese Investment Trust (Nonyen WGBI-JIT) by investing mainly in all or a portion of separately stipulated investment trust securities.
Buying and selling can be carried out at any time during trading hours since the beneficiary rights are listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
- The trading unit is 10 units (as of the submission date of this statement).
- The trading fee is determined by the broker.
- The transaction method is the same as that for shares, in principle.
*For details, please contact the broker.
Fund of funds structure
This Fund is a fund of funds investing in investment trust securities.
International Bond Index Fund (for qualified institutional investors)
The fund seeks to achieve investment results that correlate to the movement of the Citigroup Nonyen WGBI-JIT by investing mainly in global government bonds.
Money Open Mother Fund
This fund seeks to achieve stable returns through stable management by investing in public and corporate bonds.
Major Investment Restrictions
- This fund will not invest in in any portfolio, stocks and bonds other than securities held for investment trust, short-term corporate bonds, commercial paper and designated money in trust.
- There is no restriction on the investment ratio for assets denominated in foreign currencies.
Further information is available from the following sources:
- The composite list of the Citigroup Nonyen World Government Bond Index
For information on the issues listed, please contact our call centre (in Japanese).
Tokyo Stock Exchange
The Tokyo Stock Exchange also publishes “ETF・ETN Square” - an exclusive site proving an introduction to ETFs as well as an investor Q&A Section and other valuable information.