Listed Index Fund Japan Equity (MSCI Japan)
In the management of this Fund, Nikko AM aims to reconcile the rate of fluctuation for the net value per unit of trust assets with the rate of fluctuation for the MSCI Japan index, and will target the stocks and REITs that constitute the index.
Beneficiary rights are to be listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange starting July 27, 2010. These rights can be traded at any time during trading hours.
- The trading amount is 10 units. (as of the day when the security registration is submitted)
- The amount of brokerage commission is determined by companies that handle the rights.
- In principle, the beneficiary rights are traded in the way as equity.
* For details, please contact one of the companies that handle the rights.
Major Investment Restrictions
- There is no restriction as to the investment ratio in stocks.
- The Fund may invest, in principle, in shares of the component stocks of MSCI Japan Index. However, this does not apply to shares that are acquired through shareholder allotments.
- The Fund may invest, in principle, in the REITs of the component of MSCI Japan Index. However, this does not apply to shares that are acquired through shareholder allotments.
- The Fund does not invest in assets denominated in foreign currencies.
Further information is available from the following sources:
Tokyo Stock Exchange
- MSCI Index Calculation Methodologies
- MSCI Global Investable Market Indices Methodology
- MSCI Japan Index Performance
The Tokyo Stock Exchange also publishes “ETF・ETN Square” - an exclusive site proving an introduction to ETFs as well as an investor Q&A Section and other valuable information.