Listed Index Fund International Emerging Countries Equity (MSCI EMERGING)
This fund seeks to achieve net asset volatility per unit of trust assets which closely correlates with the movement of the yen-converted MSCI EMERGING Market Index by mainly investing in some or all of the separately specified investment trust securities.
Beneficiary rights are to be listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange, and these rights can be traded at any time during the trading hours.
- Rights are traded in the minimum unit of ten (as of the day when the security registration statement is submitted)
- The amount of brokerage commission is determined by companies that handle the rights.
- In principle, the beneficiary rights are traded in the same way as equity.
* For details, please ask one of the companies that handle the rights.
Structure of the Fund
This fund is a Fund of Funds in which Nikko AM invests in investment trust securities.
International Emerging Countries Equity Index Fund (for qualified institutional investors)
- The Fund seeks to achieve investment results that correlate to the movement of the yen-converted MSCI EMERGING Market Index by investing mainly in emerging countries' equities (including DR (depositary receipts), country funds, etc.) and rights for stock price index futures trading.
Money Account Mother Fund
- This Fund seeks to ensure stable returns through stable investment in public and corporate bonds.
Major Investment Restrictions
- This fund will not invest in any portfolio, stocks and bonds other than securities held for investment trust, short-term corporate bonds, etc., commercial paper and designated money trust.
- There is no restriction on the investment ratio for assets denominated in foreign currencies.
Further information is available from the following sources:
Tokyo Stock Exchange
MSCI Emerging Market Index
Countries included in MSCI Emerging Market Index
as of the end of March 2013
MSCI Emerging Markets Data
After clicking the above link, please chose the following criteria.
Market : Developed Markets (DM)
Currency : USD
Index Level : Price
Size : Standard
Style : Core
Please click Search and choose "KOKUSAI INDEX (WORLD ex JP)" in the list.
* For enquiries regarding this fund's holdings, please contact MSCI Barra.
The Tokyo Stock Exchange also publishes “ETF・ETN Square” - an exclusive site proving an introduction to ETFs as well as an investor Q&A Section and other valuable information.