Listed Index Fund US Equity (S&P500)
This Fund seeks to achieve net worth per unit which closely correlates with the movement of the yen-converted S&P 500 Index by mainly investing in some or all of the separately specified investment trust securities.
Its beneficial interest is listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange. Accordingly investors can trade the Fund freely during open market hours.
- The trading amount is 10 units. (as of the day when the security registration is submitted)
- A trading commission will be charged at a rate determined by the broker.
- In principle, investors can trade this Fund in the same manner as listed stocks.
* Please contact your broker for more information.
Structure of the Fund
This Fund of Funds invests in investment trust securities.
- US Equity Index Fund (for qualified institutional investors)
While investing in domestic and overseas short-term public and corporate bonds, this Fund seeks investment returns that track the movements of the yen-converted S&P 500 Index by mainly investing in rights for stock price index futures trading.While investing in equities listed on US financial instruments exchanges (including depositary receipts) in accordance with the Fund's status and the investment environment, this Fund seeks investment returns that track the movements of the yen-converted S&P 500 Index by investing in rights for stock price index futures trading.
- Money Account Mother Fund
This Fund seeks to ensure stable returns by investing in public and corporate bonds.
Major Investment Restrictions
- This Fund will not invest in any securities other than commercial paper and designated money trusts, such as investment trust securities and investment corporate bonds.
- There are no restrictions on the ratio of investment in foreign currency-denominated assets.
Further information is available from the following sources:
Tokyo Stock Exchange
- S&P500 Inex
- Fact Sheet, Methodology, Directory (In the left menu)
・Downloading Index Data. (Free registration is required)1.Click on “+ Download Index Data”2.You will be asked for your email address and password. New users should click “register here” and enter their details to register.3.Click “Index Constituents” to open or save data as in Excel format.
The Tokyo Stock Exchange also publishes “ETF・ETN Square” - an exclusive site proving an introduction to ETFs as well as an investor Q&A Section and other valuable information.