Transactions for Institutional Investors - Listed Index Fund S&P Japan Emerging Equity 100
A unit stock is a unit in a stock basket that an investor applying for an acquisition through addition contributes to. A unit stock is also a unit in a stock basket that an investor who applies for an exchange receives in trade for a beneficial interest.
This Fund can be applied for as a direct addition and exchange at Authorised Participants in addition to the Tokyo Stock Exchange. In this case, "unit stock" is referred to as a unit. When applying as a direct addition and exchange, please keep in mind that we cannot accept your application on the following dates:
Creation and Redemption Flow
- SMBC Nikko Securities Inc.
- Citigroup Global Markets Japan Inc.
- ABN AMRO Clearing Tokyo Co., Ltd.
- Barclays Securities Japan Limited
- Credit Suisse Securities (Japan) Limited
- Goldman Sachs (Japan) Co., Ltd.
- J.P. Morgan Securities Asia Pte. Co., Ltd.
- Daiwa Securities Co. Ltd.
- Deutsche Securities Inc.
- Merrill Lynch Japan Securities Co., Ltd.
- Mizuho Securities Co., Ltd.
- Morgan Stanley MUFG Securities Co., Ltd.
- Nomura Securities Co., Ltd.