Listed Index Fund S&P Japan Emerging Equity 100
This Fund invests in stocks that comprise the S&P Japan Emerging Stock 100 and create a portfolio in accordance with the calculation method of the Index. As a rule, by maintaining the portfolio constructed in this way, this Fund strives to achieve a high level of linkage between the NAV and the movements of the index.
Its beneficial interest is listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange. Accordingly, investors can trade the Fund freely during open market hours.
- Trading unit is 100 units.
- By adopting a trading unit consisting of 100 units of beneficial interests in the Fund, we strive to reduce the overall cost for managing the Fund. We believe that, by this arrangement, we can provide an efficient means of investment in terms of holding costs for all investors including not only individual investors, but also large investors, such as institutional investors.
- A trading commission will be charged at a rate determined by the broker.
- In principle, investors can trade the Fund in the same manner as listed stocks.
* For more information, please contact your broker.
Major Investment Restrictions
- There is no restriction on the investment ratio in stocks.
- The Fund invests mainly in shares of the component stocks S&P Japan Emerging Stock 100 Index. However, this does not apply to stocks that are acquired through shareholder allotments.
- The Fund does not invest in assets denominated in foreign currencies.
Further information is available from the following sources:
Tokyo Stock Exchange
Standard & Poor's
The following information can be obtained from Standard & Poor’s Website, a prominent financial information vendor:
- Daily index value of S&P Japan Emerging Stock 100 Index
* Factsheet and the methodology are available.
The Tokyo Stock Exchange also publishes “ETF・ETN Square” - an exclusive site proving an introduction to ETFs as well as an investor Q&A Section and other valuable information.