Listed Index Fund China H-share (Hang Seng China Enterprises)
This Fund mainly invests in some or all of the separately specified investment trust securities and seeks to achieve net worth per unit which closely correlates with the movement of yen-converted Hang Seng China Enterprises Index.
Its beneficial interest is listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange. Accordingly investors can trade the Fund freely during open market hours.
- The trading amount is 10 units. (as of the day when the security registration is submitted)
- A trading commission will be charged at a rate determined by the broker.
- In principle, investors can trade this Fund in the same manner as listed stocks.
* Please contact your broker for more information.
Structure of the Fund
This Fund of Funds invests in investment trust securities.
- China H-share index Fund (for qualified institutional investors)
This Fund seeks investment returns that track the movements of the yen-converted Hang Seng China Enterprises Index by mainly investing in equities listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange (including depositary receipts) and rights for stock price index futures trading.
- Money Account Mother Fund
This Fund seeks to ensure stable returns by investing in public and corporate bonds.
Major Investment Restrictions
- This Fund will not invest in any securities other than commercial paper and designated money trusts, such as investment trust securities and short-term corporate bonds.
- There are no restrictions on the ratio of investment in foreign currency-denominated assets.
Further information is available from the following sources:
Tokyo Stock Exchange
Hang Seng Indexes Company
- Hang Seng China Enterprises Index
Click “Hang Seng China Enterprises Index”
The Tokyo Stock Exchange also publishes “ETF・ETN Square” - an exclusive site proving an introduction to ETFs as well as an investor Q&A Section and other valuable information.