Listed Index Fund 225
This Fund invests in stocks that comprise the Nikkei Stock Average (Nikkei 225) and create a portfolio in accordance with the calculation method of the index. As a rule, by maintaining the portfolio constructed in this way, this Fund strives to achieve a high level of linkage between the NAV and the movements of the index.
Its beneficial interest is listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange. Accordingly, investors can trade the Fund freely during open market hours.
- Trading unit is 10 units.
- A trading commission will be charged at a rate determined by the broker.
- In principle, investors can trade the Fund in the same manner as listed stocks.
* For more information, please contact your broker.
Major Investment Restrictions
- There is no restriction as to the investment ratio in stocks.
- The Fund may invest, in principle, in shares of the component stocks of the Nikkei 225. However, this does not apply to shares that are acquired through shareholder allotments.
- The Fund does not invest in assets denominated in foreign currencies.
Further information is available from the following sources:
Tokyo Stock Exchange
The Tokyo Stock Exchange also publishes “ETF・ETN Square” - an exclusive site proving an introduction to ETFs as well as an investor Q&A Section and other valuable information.