Listed Index Fund Japan High Dividend (TSE Dividend Focus 100)
In the management of this Fund, Nikko AM aims to match the rate of fluctuation in the net value per unit of the trust assets with the rate of fluctuation in the TSE Dividend Focus 100 Index by investing in stocks and real estate investment trust securities (REITs) listed on the TSE Dividend Focus 100 Index.
Its beneficiary rights are to be listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange. Accordingly, investors can trade the Fund freely during open market hours.
- Trading unit is 10 units. (as of the day on which the security registration statement is submitted).
- A trading commission will be charged at a rate determined by the broker.
- In principle, investors can trade the Fund in the same manner as listed stocks.
* For more information, please contact your broker.
Major Investment Restrictions
- There is no restriction as to the investment ratio in stocks.
- The Fund may invest, in principle, in shares of the component stocks of TSE Dividend Focus 100 Index. However, this does not apply to stocks that are acquired through shareholder allotments.
- The Fund may invest, in principle, in the listed REITs of the component TSE Dividend Focus 100 Index. However, this does not apply to listed REITs that are acquired through shareholder allotments.
- The Fund does not invest in assets denominated in foreign currencies.
Further information is available from the following sources:
Tokyo Stock Exchange
The Tokyo Stock Exchange also publishes “ETF・ETN Square” - an exclusive site proving an introduction to ETFs as well as an investor Q&A Section and other valuable information.