Listed Index Fund FTSE Japan Green Chip 35
The fund invests in equity issues adopted for the computation of the FTSE Japan Green Chip 35 Index, and structures its portfolio in accordance with the calculation method of the FTSE Japan Green Chip 35 Index. By maintaining this portfolio in principle, the fund aims to keep the NAV closely linked with the movement of the index.
Buying and selling can be carried out at any time during trading hours since the beneficiary rights are listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange
- The trading unit is 10. (As of filing)
- Trading fee is determined by the offering companies.
- The trading method is the same as that for shares in principle.
* As for details, please refer to the offering companies.
Major Investment Restrictions
- There is no restriction on the investment ratio in stocks.
- The Fund invests mainly in shares of the component stocks of the FTSE Japan Green Chip 35 Index. However, this does not apply to shares that are acquired through shareholder allotments.
- The Fund does not invest in assets denominated in foreign currencies.
Further information is available from the following sources:
Tokyo Stock Exchange
The Tokyo Stock Exchange also publishes “ETF・ETN Square” - an exclusive site proving an introduction to ETFs as well as an investor Q&A Section and other valuable information.