Listed Index Fund Australian REIT (S&P/ASX200 A-REIT)
The Fund seeks to achieve net asset volatility per unit of trust assets which closely correlates with the movement of the yen-converted S&P/ASX200 A-REIT Index by investing mainly in all or a portion of separately stipulated investment trust securities.
Units are listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange and can be traded at any time during trading hours.
- Units may be traded in blocks of 10 units (as of the date when the securities registration statement was filed).
- Brokers determine trading commissions.
- The method of trading is generally the same as that for stocks.
*Please contact your broker for further information.
Fund of Funds Structure
This Fund is a Fund of Funds investing in investment trust securities.
Australian REIT Index Fund (for qualified institutional investors)
The fund seeks to achieve investment results that correlate to the movement of the yenconverted S&P/ASX200 A-REIT Index by investing mainly in Australian Stock Exchange listed REIT securities..
Money Open Mother Fund
This fund seeks to achieve stable returns through stable management by investing in public and corporate bonds.
Major Investment Restrictions
- This fund will not invest in any portfolio, stocks and bonds other than securities held for investment trust, short-term corporate bonds, commercial paper and designated money in trust.
- There is no restriction on the investment ratio for assets denominated in foreign currencies.
Further information is available from the following sources.
Tokyo Stock Exchange
Standard & Poor’s
The Tokyo Stock Exchange also publishes “ETF・ETN Square” - an exclusive site proving an introduction to ETFs as well as an investor Q&A Section and other valuable information.